Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Confused no more

Maybe. I did discover that the flight is only thirteen hours and twenty seven minutes. Yay! There is a twelve hour time difference from home to destination. This confuses me as I’m not a numbers person. Not only am I not a numbers person, numbers throw me into instant confusion. Weird, but true. My computer is telling me that it is 8pm, although what that means, I do not know. Eight pm, where?

The airline has this lovely tracker map which pops up periodically to let you know how many miles you have flown and how many yet to go. It’s sort of the grown up and very cool answer to “Are we there yet?” It’s nifty and a bit disconcerting to see the little airplane picture suspended over miles of ocean.
I can report to being a good traveler thus far, drinking water and stretching periodically. I’ve had good little rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment