Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Safely Arrived


Time travel quirks aside, I have happily arrived in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, survived immigration, baggage and customs. Shortly after my arrival, two other women with my group arrived and we took a car together to a nearby guesthouse.

I'll try not to say this too much but ...I LOVE traveling! The plane lands and whatever country I'm in seems like home. The sights, smells, crowds and various oddities are endearing, no matter the place. My ancestral history of itinerant ministers has surely been woven deep into my fabric!

Off to sleep and hopefully some posts to come that are more than a direct result of being trapped in two days of time travel!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm so glad that you arrived safe and sound-Tanner and I have been praying for you and the group you are with.

    I can't wait to hear more about your trip!

    Have fun and be safe!

    Shelly Parker

    ReplyDelete